Petitions for healing

Every new year, our hearts are always filled with hope that things would be better. Be assured, they would be. We just need to purge our hearts from all sorts of negativities and start the journey to healing. We would not travel much if we are carrying the baggages of past hurts. Thus, thus, in this prayer, may I invite everyone to be healed from the following:

1. separation from God, the primary source of life itself. We have paid little attention to how much He is willing to change our lives. We say sorry for the many times we held on to what we thought was right for us but actually, were wrong;

2. separation from others, especially family and friends. The greatest scars are caused within the home where love should abound. I pray for all those who are close to me and have hurt me in one way or the other. I pray as Jesus prayed for those he loved, even his enemies, "Father, forgive them for they do not know what they do."

3. separation from myself - I caused myself hurts by not giving myself enough chance to know who I really am. I held on to things which I thought would give me happiness and define who I really am, like money, fame, and power. I clothed myself with a false sense of security and did not make myself available to serve others. I am letting go of all these and open myself to a life of generosity, kindness, meekness, patience, sincerity, and love.

Now I am willing to go forward to a meaningful life. The blessings will come from a sincere heart that is totally dedicated to the Lord. I am willing to go through it for the sake of love for the Lord and others. May the Lord bless the work that I am bound to do. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ngayon isasama kita sa paraiso

Nag-uumapaw na pag-ibig ng Diyos